Friday, December 30, 2011

Stampin'Up!'s Retired FROSTY

Even though FROSTY is retired, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that continues to hold on to him. Renda T., who held a monthly club while I was in the Carolinas, designed and sent us this card. I love it!

A closer view of FROSTY! Personally I don't think there's been another snowman as cute since he retired.

One thing I love about being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is the friendships we make. . . and that's how I met Renda. A mutual friend of ours just happened to invite her to one of her camps and the rest is history. Thank you Renda for the holiday wishes ~ I miss you!
What a perfect ending to a beautiful day!
I have one more Christmas share so I hope you will join me again tomorrow. Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment