Saturday, December 31, 2011

Stampin'Up! LOVELY AS A TREE & TAGS TIL CHRISTMAS Stamp Sets

My final Christmas card share for the year was made by Doris D. Doris used the LOVELY AS A TREE stamp set to make the branches and the ornament is out of the TAGS TIL CHRISTMAS set. The traditional Christmas colors are so perfect for this card.


Doris used a dimensional to pop up the ornament.
I want to thank each of you who took the time and made the effort to send us a handmade card this Christmas. May you and yours be blessed with a prosperous New Year!

Here's Laura and her newest American Girl Doll, Julie, just before leaving for our walk. My Mom made the crocheted hoodie that Julie is wearing for our daughter, Shelley, when she was a baby. Funny how I would not dare let Shelley play with those type things with her dolls but its OK for Laura to. Can you tell I love being a Grame?

No comments:

Post a Comment