Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stampin'Up! STITCHED STOCKINGS Stamp Set

It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit when it's still so warm outside but gotta do it. My next Christmas in July conti...Class is this weekend. Below is one of the cards my ladies will be making.

I used the STITCHED STOCKINGS stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog along with the Stocking Builder Punch. Both can be seen on page 34. For the base of the card I used Cherry Cobbler and the holly DSP is out of the Holly Berry Bouquet pack and the plaid is from the Frostwood Lodge pack. You'll notice the white scallop is from the Flirtatious Specialty Paper. It's actually pumpkin pie on the back side but I turned it over and used the whisper white side. Stay tuned for more Christmas samples this week. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day. Do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment