Monday, September 19, 2011

Stampin'Up! EASY EVENTS Stamp Set

I can't believe it's Monday again ~ where did the weekend go? Tomorrow I'm having my first "Coffee and a Card" Class. This idea was shared by a fellow SU demonstrator so I'm anxious to see how it turns out. The ladies attending this class are new stampers so below is the card they will be making.

This stamp is out of the EASY EVENTS Set featured on page 57 of the 2011/12 Idea Book & Catalog. Below you'll see how I used Dimensionals to pop up the stamped image.

I don't know about you but I had a busy weekend .... the highlight of mine was the Ethan Bortnick Concert. He is one of the world's youngest philanthropists using his talents to express his desire to help people, especially children. Ethan, who is 10, a pianist, musician, composer and actor, was in Houston to raise money for the Texas Children's Hospital. Our daughter and son-in-law took care of all the arrangements and as you can imagine, our 7 year old granddaugther loved the performance. For more information and better photos, google Ethan Bortnick. The below photograph was taken using my Blackberry and is not very clear.

Thanks so much for joining me today. Until we meet again, take time to stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment