Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stampin'Up! BIG SHOT and SCALLOP DIE

Thanks for joining me today. I can't believe it's already Tuesday ~ where did the long weekend go? Aren't these Cookie Monster cards so cute? My sister, Sue, made these at one of her recent camps where the hostess requested children's cards.



Please join me here tomorrow as I will show you how to use your Big Shot and Scallop Die to make these. They are easy peesy!



With my hubby being in town this past week, we have enjoyed doing things with our only granddaughter. She was anxious to take us to Texas Children's Hospital to show us the brick her Mom and Dad placed in her honor. This facility is so beautiful and has so much to offer to families of children needing medical assistance in the Katy/Houston area.




Every Friday night, my daughter and SIL plan a "family night". This past weekend we went bowling. Here is Laura and her BFF. We had such a fun time. I hope your weekend was fun and safe.



Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.



One more thing...please keep us Texans in your prayers due to the uncontrollable wildfires across the state. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment