Saturday, August 27, 2011

VaCaTiOn iS oVeR

I'M BACK .... I haven't forgotten you .... I've just been on vacation. As many of you know, Stampin'Up! had a Regional in Charlotte, NC on Friday, 8/19/11. So when my hubby made my reservations, he thought I'd like to do some other things while there so I took a mini vacation. I've been in Charlotte since 8/15 and am returning home this morning (despite Hurricane Irene). It was great going back to my hometown to see my sister, Sue, plus a multitude of friends that I haven't seen since moving to TX in December.

The SU Regional was absolutely awesome. The best part of the Regional for me was that I finally got to meet Stampin'Up! CEO, Shelli Gardner. She is so delightful and her passion for stamping just radiates. I would hope that my customers also feel my passion for stamping.

From left to right: Karen H (my upline), ME and Rhonda W (Karen's downline), SHELLI, my sister, Sue and last but not least, Michelle R (my downline).

Stampin'Up! did a fantastic job ~ the attendees received lots of free products, got lots of ideas for the upcoming holidays and helpful hints on building our businesses. Spending time with those you love and doing what you love doing the most is an incredible combination! What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment