Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stampin'Up! DESIGNER SERIES PAPER Special

While in Charlotte, I was able to visit with Michelle R (my downline). She was prepping for a class she's having in September making the wreath that is shown on the Stampin'Up! website. The wreath is made using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, a new item featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog which goes live September 1st. Michelle also shared her computer expertise by getting "The Daily Stamper" up and running on Facebook. Thank you Michelle!

Below are a few florets (I'll call them) that you put together to make the wreath. Once she has it finished, I'll share it with you. I can already see wreaths hanging in my house for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can't wait to get started!
Don't forget....now is the time to buy Designer Series Paper for those upcoming projects.
You have from now until August 31st to take advantage of the following promotion. Order yours 24/7 by going to my SU website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net. Thank you for stopping by; have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment