Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stampin'Up! FABULOUS FLORETS

I'm so glad you joined me again today as I share with you my last of four cards featuring the FABULOUS FLORETS stamp set and embossing powder. The base of the card is Wild Washabi, topped with Whisper White that has been stamped in Elegant Eggplant and Daffodil Delight. I wanted to show the ladies how easy it is to make your own designer paper with a few stamps and some ink. The stem and leaves were partially embossed.

Later today I am having a Christmas in July class. Stay tuned for some Christmas card ideas. Between now and November, every month we'll make 8 Christmas cards which will total 40 handmade cards by the end of November. For me, it's much easier to do a few along and have that out of the way before the holiday kicks off at Thanksgiving.

Enjoy your Sunday with family and friends.

The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all He has made. Psalm 145:13

No comments:

Post a Comment