Friday, July 29, 2011

Stampin'Up! FABULOUS FLORETS & BEYOND THE GARDEN Designer Series Paper

Happy Friday and welcome back to another card using Beyond the Garden designer series paper and the Fabulous Florets stamp set. This is my favorite out of the four cards my ladies did at the embossing class. For the base of the card and the cut out flower I used Melon Mambo card stock. To make the flower, instead of ink I used a versa mark pad to outline the flower, then topped that with black embossing powder and then I used the heat gun to set. I love the way the flower ties in with the Basic Black card stock used to back the other pieces on the card.

Wouldn't you say "the earth (definitely) laughs in flowers?

Thank you for stopping by. I have scheduled to post on Sunday the last of the Fabulous Florets cards. I hope you can join me then. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment