Monday, April 11, 2011

Stampin'Up! BUILD A BLOSSOM Stamp Set

I love the BUILD A BLOSSOM Stamp Set and coordinating Punch. My sister, Sue, designed these cards and will be teaching a class for me on April 20th. She'll also share with the group an Easter bunny treat which you'll see in an upcoming post that's made using the Punch. These cards are so appropriate for the season ~ great for Easter and/or Mother's Day. BUILD A BLOSSOM is featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog which ends April 30, 2011. So to get yours, go directly to my SU website, shirleybmckay.stampingup.net and order. Free shipping is available to anyone who orders directly from my website. I'm glad you stopped by today; hope to see you again soon. Take time to do something good for yourself ~ stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment