Friday, April 15, 2011

Stampin'Up! PAISLEY PETALS Designer Series Paper

Thanks for stopping by today! For the next few days I'm going to be sharing with you cards made using the PAISLEY PETALS designer series paper. This paper is part of the "Spring is Blossoming" Promotion going on now through April 30th. Please see my 4/5/11 post or visit my SU Website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net, for more details.

In addition to the DSP, I used River Rock, Marina Mist and Whisper White cardstock. Other items used ~ Decorative Label and Scallop Trim Border punches; Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta ribbon; Big Shot and Texturz Background Plate. Sentiments are from retired stamp sets. This is the inside of the card. You'll notice the Marina Mist cardstock has been run through the Big Shot. Hope you'll join me again tomorrow. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment