Monday, March 14, 2011

Stampin'Up! FRIENDS NEVER FADE & BRING ON THE CAKE Stamp Sets

I think I'm stuck on the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.....I love it!
My card today is another quick card and a great one to use up some scraps of designer series paper you have on hand.
The base of the card is Chocolate Chip; layered with Baja Breeze (run through the Big Shot using the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder) and Greenhouse Gala DSP. The Birthday Wishes sentiment is out of the BRING ON THE CAKE stamp set and on top of that I used a stamp out of the FRIENDS NEVER FADE set.
The BRING ON THE CAKE stamp set and FRAMED TULIPS embossing folder are in the Occasions Mini Catalog that runs through April 30th. To order, go to my Stampin'Up! Website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment