Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stampin'Up! FRAMED TULIPS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER

SIMPLE SATURDAY
!!Thanks for joining me today!!
Unfortunately I have about 7 sympathy cards to make and this is what I've come up with. Both families have lost their mother so i think this is pretty even though it is so simple.
If you don't follow my blog, I hope you will go back and see a similar post on March 7th where I actually used the JUST BELIEVE stamp set and stamped this design directly on a piece of designer series paper also using the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This embossing folder can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog that runs from now until the end of April.
Have a great weekend and hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card - truly gorgeous. You have a lovely blog. I've enjoyed looking through your projects.

    ReplyDelete