Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OPEN HOUSE Make n Take

Here is a little treat that I made for the ladies who attended my Open House on Sunday. It's a small Hershey bar that's been covered. Then I cut the flower out of designer series paper using the Fancy Flower punch. The middle part of the flower was stamped using the For Your Flower stamp set and punched out using the Circle punch. The card stock is Poppy Parade which I love for this time of year!
I had five ladies from the neighborhood at my Open House. All seemed to enjoy themselves and of course, I loved sharing my "passion" of stamping with them. Thank goodness Shelley, my daughter, was here to assist and it gave her a chance to meet some of my neighbors. Laura, my 7 year old granddaughter, and her little friend came and they held their own stamping workshop upstairs playing with all my "toys". It amazes me what she can come up with. She's very creative and loves to use her imagination.


For the make n take, the ladies made a cover for a small hand sanitizer that I purchased at Bath & Body Works when they were on sale after Christmas. If you'd like dimenions for the covers, please email me and I'll forward them to you.

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment