Saturday, February 26, 2011

OPEN HOUSE INVITE - Stampin'Up! Upsy Daisy and Sincere Salutation Stamp Sets

I am having an Open House tomorrow to introduce my neighbors to Stampin'Up! products. I have met quite
a few neighbors but don't have their email addresses so on those, I made this invite and attached it to
their front doors yesterday. Keep your fingers crossed that I have lots of creative ladies show up because
I'm ready to get busy stamping again.

I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set, stamped it in Regal Rose on Very Vanilla card stock. Of course other than
the "You're Invited"I did everything else on the computer giving all the details. I left room at the
bottom to attach my business card.
Until next time, enjoy your weekend. Do something good for yourself; stamp something today!

No comments:

Post a Comment