Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine "Lollipop Flower"


DOESN'T THIS lollipop flower LOOK LIKE A CAMELLIA? I made it using Stampin'Up! 2 3/8" circle scallop punch and 20 cuts of red, pink and white tissue paper. A hole was punched in the middle of the alternating tissue sheets for a Dum Dum Sucker. I see these flowers being used for girly girl Valentine treats or nursing home favors.







Today I'm giving you just a peek at my Stampin'Up! storage room in our new house. The door (front and back) holds all of my SU punches.


My storage room has four shelves just the right size to hold all my miscellaneous SU goodies!









Believe it or not, I don't have all my spaced filled yet. I've still got some tweaking to do but everything is unpacked. Stay tuned tomorrow for another Valentine idea. Have a great day!
Do something good for yourself; stamp daily!






No comments:

Post a Comment