Saturday, August 14, 2010

Good morning....did you miss me yesterday? Well my computer died so I'm borrowing Sue's to post (thank you Sis!). Hopefully by the first of the week I will have my computer issue resolved. Let's hope so!
You've heard me say this time and time again but my favorite Designer Series Paper right now is Greenhouse Gala ~ can you tell? Here's another card using that paper. Think of how many scraps you have around that you could use this layout.
Have a wonderful Saturday; hope you'll stop by again tomorrow.


Be good to yourself; stamp daily!
Sharon R - if you're checking my blog today, please email me. I will retrieve it on my Blackberry. I inadvertently deleted your request from earlier this week and don't have access to your email address. Thanks and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment