Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stampin'Up! Herb Expressions


Well the holiday is over....didn't it go by too quick? We spent most of the holiday at our mountain house and on Saturday went to the 4th of July Parade in Independence, VA. My granddaughter, Laura, commented "I bet they celebrate big there" (meaning Independence). Yes, they do. It was a lot of fun.

Today I'm sharing with you two sets of cards using the "Herb Expressions" stamp set on page 68 of the new SU Idea Book & Catalog. For more information on what I used to make these, please feel free to email me at shirleym@ctc.net. Stay tuned tomorrow for a box designed to fit the cards.
The cards are also available to purchase through my Etsy shop. That button can be found to the right of my blog.
Do something good for yourself; stamp daily! Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment