Friday, July 9, 2010

Stampin'Up! Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper

I CASED this card from another demonstrator but did change up the designer paper a bit. I love the Greenhouse Gala paper shown on page 173 of the 2010/11 Idea Book & Catalog. I will be using this paper at a lot of my upcoming stamp camps and clubs as it coordinates with some of our new card stock - Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, and Baja Breeze - as well as existing card stock - Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie.

Other products used on this card:
Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Ribbon: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta
Punches: 2 3/8" AND 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Extra Large
Stamp Set: Occasional Quotes (Level 3 Hostess Set)
Bigz Dies: Beautiful Butterflies

I'm glad you took time to check my blog today and I hope to see you back again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment