Saturday, July 10, 2010

FREE products earned during Sale-A-Bration 2010

The big brown truck pulled up to my house earlier this week
and
look what he delivered:


8 Stampin'Up! stamp sets and 1 punch
Yep and they were all FREE!!!!
As a SU Demonstrator, I earned these FREE products during our Sale-A-Bration Promotion (January-March, 2010) for my sales and recruiting during those three months. These sets and the punch will be used as hostess gifts for upcoming workshops and bi-monthly camps (check my Stampin'Up! website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net, for upcoming events.
For information on how you too can become a part of "the daily stamper" team and
earn FREE products, please contact me.
A special thank you to my sister, downline, hostesses and customers
for making this possible. I do appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment