Friday, July 2, 2010

Stampin'Up! 2010/11 Idea Book & Catalog Goes Live


I'm sharing with you today two cards which I designed for our "Stampin On The Go" preview of SU's 2010/11 Idea Book & Catalog.
With this busy world we live in sometimes it's just not possible for our ladies to come to a stamp a stack. So this is an alternate way that works very well for us. Sue and I stamp all the cards, assemble one card, then our ladies pick up the pack and assemble the cards at their leisure.
This first card uses the Elements of Style Stamp Set. There is also a beautiful hummingbird in this set but for a stamp a stack/stampin on the go, we go for simplicity. You'll notice the second card I spotlighted for a friend who recently lost her mother - see my YouTube video for instructions on the spotlight technique.
Secondly, this card uses the Punched Posies, Level 2 hostess set, featured in the Summer Mini Catalog. The cardstock almost looks red in the picture but I used the Melon Mambo cardstock along with Whisper White, Basic Black and Old Olive. A quick and easy card and would be a great one to make an assortment of for a gift. Next week I will share with you the two cards Sue designed for this event.
I'm glad you took time to stop by today. I know there's a lot of people getting ready
for their 4th of July celebrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment