Saturday, July 17, 2010

HAPPY SATURDAY
Thanks or joining me today!

I have to brag a bit this morning. The big brown truck pulled up again late yesterday
afternoon and look what he brought this time.
My Digital Studio ($79.95)
3 Stampin' Dimensionals ($3.95 each)
2 Mini Glue Dots ($4.95 each)
ALL THESE ITEMS WERE FREE

Please contact me to learn how you too can earn FREE products through
SU's Great Rewards Program for demonstrators.

NOW TO SOME STAMPIN'

I'm sharing with you today a card which I CASED from another SU Demo using the "Newsprint" designer series paper featured in the new 2010/11 SU Idea Book & Catalog. I've also used the "Puns From The Past" stamp set on page 139. Other items used: Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock, Silver Brads and the Backgrounds Texturz Plates.
Have a great weekend and hope to see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment