Monday, June 14, 2010

Stampin'Up! Father's Day Briefcase

What a weekend!

I failed to mention in my post on Saturday that I had a big surprise on Friday.....my husband, who evidently had planned this way in advance, met me in Houston for Laura's dance recital. I had really battled with him a few days before I left on 6/2 that this would be the first time he'd missed one of her recitals and how disappointed Laura would be. I don't know who was more excited, Me or Laura. Here Pops and Laura are doing what they both love to do most ~ watch movies.

Here are several photos of Laura and her best dance friend, Danielle. They are so cute together and did a marvelous job on their dance routines.









Finally, here is the briefcase that I've been talking about to hold the cards shown on previous posts. What a great idea for Father's Day! This briefcase would be great to hold a gift card, tie or candies. The class was purchased from Andrea Walford, also a SU demo. Thanks for stopping by; hope to see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment