Friday, June 25, 2010

Stampin'Up Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper - 7

Laura has had such a good time this week at her dance clinic. She adores her teacher, Miss Ashley. I can't wait to see what she's learned; they have a performance today
that Shelley and I will go to.
Once we leave there, we're off to the beach for a girls night out! What a great way to end my trip. I'll be leaving Saturday to
go home. I'm so thankful I've been able to help Shelley
out with Laura these past few weeks. It's been fun!
I love this card design; it's so versatile and can be made with just a scrap of DSP.
Just a reminder, if you like the Cottage Wall DSP, you've only got days to order. Also, for a limited time, are those "last chance" items that are available until June 30th.
Dont' wait....go to my SU website, shirleybmckay.staminup.net, and order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment