Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stampin'Up Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper - 4

When Ronnie initially made my reservations for this trip, I was to return to the Carolinas yesterday BUT I'm still here! YEAH! Shelley registered Laura for a Dance Clinic that will last this entire week so thanks to Ronnie he changed my flight and I'm able to help Shelley get Laura back and forth. Here's a picture of Laura when I picked her up. Not only did she learn some new dance moves, they did face painting (with glitter) and polished her fingernails. Gotta love it! I'm so thankful I've been able to share with Laura this trip one of her favorite things...dancing!
Now for another card idea!


This last card before showing you the quick gifting idea uses only a little piece of the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper. The Priceless and Sincere Salutations stamp sets were also used. Be sure to stay tuned tomorrow for the quick gifting idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment