Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stampin'Up! Promotion to end March 31st

I have been challenged by Stampin'Up! to share "my story" with five people as to why I became a Demonstrator and to tell others what I love about Stampin'Up! I thought there was no better way than to publish this info on my blog.


MY STAMPIN'UP! STORY


I became a SU Demo after attending just one workshop. It made sense to me to purchase the Demo Kit to obtain the basics.

The workshop was a fun experience. Even though I knew the Demonstrator, she had invited other ladies whom I got to meet for the first time.

At the time, my husband and I were newly empty nesters and it gave me an outing to be with other ladies and to share with them my creativity.

Early on I realized it would be easy to sell products that I genuinely believed in. Where else can fellow crafters purchase matching markers, ink pads, cardstock, ribbon and coordinating designer paper?

The 30% discount on my first order plus the 20% discount on subsequent orders certainly played a role in my decision. Great Rewards was also an incentive ~ I can earn products according to my sales.

The flexibility of doing as much or as little as I wanted after meeting the $300 quarterly minimum requirement was also taken into consideration. The extra income is nice too!
One of the main reasons for me telling you "my story" is so you too will know what SU has to offer. Between now and March 31, 2010, you can become a SU Demo and receive 15% off the starter kit. You can also choose a free stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalog. I would love for you to join my team and become a Demonstrator while this great Promotion is going on. For more information, please go to my SU website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net OR if you have questions, contact me at shirleym@ctc.net. Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment