Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stampin'Up! Easter Treat Holder

How cute is this?
I saw a similar holder like this but it used the Big Shot and Box #2 die. Currently I don't have that die so I made the box myself (one of the things I love doing). Supplies are as follows:
Cardstock (page 155, 156, 157): Pixie Pink, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Going Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black
Punches (pages 186/187): Scallop Oval, Large Oval, 1 3/4" Circle, 1 1/2" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Modern Label, Word Window. The small punch used for the eyes is retired.
Ribbon (page 183): 5/8" Old Olive
Other things used: Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (page 190), Soft Subtle Brads (page 179), retired DSP for inside of bunny's ears

If you have questions or would like dimensions to this treat holder, please email me at shirleym@ctc.net. Please check my blog tomorrow for a smaller Easter candy holder.

Do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment