Tuesday, February 2, 2010

VALENTINE TREAT BOX


You see these Valentine Treat Boxes in all the big stores and I thought I'd just CASE one. For those that don't know what CASE means, its "copy and steal everything". Well after making just this one I'm sure I won't be making very many of them. They are really cute but more time consuming than most things I've shared with you thus far. These are for those very special people in your life. Mine happens to be going to Laura in her box of treats that Ronnie is shipping to her tomorrow. As you know from previous posts, I made treats (46) for Laura's school classmates and dance friends. Check them out if you haven't seen them. They turned out really cute.

If you're interested in a copy of my template or have questions, please email me at shirleym@ctc.net.

Do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment