Wednesday, January 27, 2010

VALENTINE TREATS FOR LAURA'S CLASS















Today I wanted to share with you the idea that I came up with for treats for my granddaughter's school classmates and her friends in dance class.

The big scallop is made using the Big Shot and the Circles, Scallop #2 Die. The smaller circle I used the Circle Scallop Punch. A hole was punched in the middle of both scallops and the bag pulled through the hole. I used the Happy Heart Day stamp set for the tag. Red and Pretty In Pink cardstock, ribbon and markers were also used.


Do something good for yourself; stamp daily!












JUST A REMINDER....there's still much work to do in Haiti. Please see my previous posts for information on what SU is doing PLUS the commitment I have made. Please contact me to place your order for the I (Heart) Hearts stamp set. Working together, we can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment