Tuesday, January 19, 2010

VALENTINE CARD

I'm late posting today; Sue and I have several events coming up tomorrow that I've been preparing for today.

Today I wanted to show you several samples of cards made using the "Priceless" stamp set. First is the Happy Valentines card using Rose Red, Black and Whisper White cardstock. The punch around the corners is one that's been discontinued unfortunately but I still enjoy using it.


The second card uses Taken By Teal, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White cardstock. You'll notice it uses the Ornament Punch that was in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I've also used Certainly Celery Ribbon, which is difficult to see due to the lighting in my stamping room.

The last card uses Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock. The ribbon is Old Olive. You'll notice I embellished the heart (Rose Red ink) with one flower from the Trio Flower Punch and a matching brad.

PRICELESS can be found on page 130 of the 2009/10 Idea Book & Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment