Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I KNOW, I know...Valentines is over but

my computer is now fixed and I wanted to share with you a couple of things I made for Valentines.
Above is the treat I made for our granddaughter's teachers. I used the Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelit Die, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder and Rhinestone Jewels for the Heart. The flower is made using the Big Shot and Fun Flowers Die. The only request Laura had was the treat needed to have something to do with hearts with a Hershey Kiss on top. So the Kiss fit perfectly in the inside of the flower. You'll notice on the bottom right of the picture, I attached a box which was filled with chocolates. It was made using the Big Shot once again and the Box #2 Die which is retired.
And these treats (24 of them) were made for Laura's classmates.
The day before Valentines I had an appointment so I gave these to the receptionist to share with the staff. I couldn't resist putting in the bag a copy of the Occasions Mini Catalog.
And last but not least, here is the card I made for Laura. This card was shown at Leadership and I thought it was so sweet. This picture doesn't do it any justice.
When each heart was lifted up on the right side, I'd stamped a Valentine sentiment.
OK VALENTINES IS OVER. Be sure to visit again tomorrow as I will be showing you a box and matching cards that my Blue Bonnets Group made last week using the Mixed Bunches stamp set. Have a great day and thanks for your patience while my computer was down!
Live in peace with each other. And we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. - 1 Thessalonians 5:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment