Friday, January 27, 2012

2012 Stampin'Up! LEADERSHIP SWAPS

The cards I'm sharing with you today were actually taken in the Gathering Place on the display wires. There were hundreds of cards displayed and unfortunately I can't give credit to those who designed or made these. Enjoy!


Too cute! One of my favorite color combinations.


How sweet is this? This card front uses the Designer Cut cards in the Occasions Mini.
This card features the You're My Type stamp set in the Mini Occasions Catalog.





On Wednesday evening we gathered for make and takes. From L to R: me, Sue, Patti, Barbara and Karen. We did not finish what make and takes they had prepared for us. I've got to get busy and finish them so I can share those with you.


Don't forget to CELEBRATE by placing your $50 merchandise order on my SU Website (shirleybmckay.stampinup.net) and choose your FREE product out of the SAB brochure.


Thanks for stopping by; see you again soon!




"The more self-disciplined you are, the more you will progress." - Thomas A. Kempis



No comments:

Post a Comment