Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TODAY IS MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY.....

and I wanted to make a little something different for her special occasion. So this is what I came up with. It's all about paper folding.
The sentiment "just thinking of you on your birthday" pops up as the card opens. Also inside the card, I stamped another sentiment on a piece of vanilla card stock and that's where I signed.
Then I made a belly band to hold the folded card together. I used the FANCY FLOWER stamp set, First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper, Wisteria 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon and card stock, Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stock and the Bird Builder punch.
I hate I can't take credit for this cute card ~ it was cased from another demonstrator. If you wish to have her information, email me at shirley.mckay@ymail.com.
"When the first light of sun, bless you. When the long day is done, bless you. In your smiles and your tears, bless you. Through each day of your years, bless you. " ~ Irish Blessing
Happy Birthday Wishes Sue...I love and miss you! Enjoy your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment