Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm having a Class later this month and this is one of the cards my ladies will be making. It uses the MIXED BUNCH stamp set which was given to those

of us who attended Leadership in San Antonio back in February. It's featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog which ends April 30th. All the cards this month will be made using products/sets from this Catalog.
There is also a coordinating punch that goes with the MIXED BUNCH stamp set. Both the stamp set and BLOSSOM PUNCH can be seen on page 17 of the Occasions Mini. I cut the petals on the flower to give the card some depth. The other punch I used ~ the LACE RIBBON BORDER PUNCH ~ is in the 2011/12 Idea Book & Catalog.
I'm glad you joined me today. Stay tuned later this week for the other cards I have designed for my upcoming class. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment