Monday, March 5, 2012

The MIXED BUNCH stamp set featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog is one of my favorites.

Two of the ladies at the SAVVY SOUTHERN SISTERS Downline Meeting used the set for their swaps and I can't wait to case both!Above is the card front designed by Hilary, one of Michelle's downline. I love everything about this card!
Another one of Michelle's downline, Carolyn, designed this card. I love everything about this one too!
This is a close up....I love dazzling diamonds! Carolyn used a technique that I will be sharing with my ladies soon. She adhered the dazzling diamonds using a sticky sheet from Stampin'Up!
And the above card was given to me by Michelle. The set she used is in the Sale-A-Bration catalog and it can be yours for FREE by placing a $50 order. I'm going to hate to see this set and the coordinating DSP go once SAB is over.
Thanks for stopping by today. Join me tomorrow for more swaps from the Savvy Southern Sisters downline meeting. Start your Monday off right by stamping something today!

No comments:

Post a Comment