Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I failed to get a picture of Karen with her downline. But here is Karen to the left and below is Rhonda on the left and Norma on the right. It's not often that I'm able to spend time with my "sisters" but it sure was a fun evening sharing ideas with them! Thanks Karen for making this possible while I was in Charlotte!

















This first swap was made by Rhonda. She explained how she used the brayer to make the background before she stamped the trees. Rhonda did a great job getting all this lined up so perfectly. I Hope to give this a try at one of my upcoming parties.
And the below swap was made by Norma. Norma just became a demonstrator and I am so impressed with her work. Now I should say she's been a "Karen follower" for sometime but she finally took the plunge. I'm so glad to have her in the Stampin'Up! family.
You've heard the expression "less is more". Well this is a fine example of that. The simplicity is so elegant. This card can be used for so many occasions. I can't wait to make up a bunch leaving the sentiment off until the need arises.
I couldn't resist showing you up close the Pearl Jewels. Just that little touch adds to much!
That's all for day. Thanks for stopping by and do something good for yourself; stamp daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment