Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2012 Stampin'Up! LEADERSHIP SWAPS

The YOU'RE MY TYPE stamp set is one of my favorites in the Occasions Mini Catalog. Here are samples I received at Leadership.

BY: Jennifer Gulch
I will be using this layout on some cards for upcoming parties ~ I love the design!



BY: Donna Cornelius


BY: Robert Ross

(and yes, guys do stamp!)

Last night the Welcome Committe in my neighborhood welcomed 15 new residents....we've got 11 more that we will welcome next week. So here's the treat I made to put in the baskets.

A closer look at the topper. The set I used is retired but is so appropriate!
Covered Hershey Nuggets make a great treat idea for classmates, teachers, friends and co-workers. I put these on a 1 3/4 x 7 piece of card stock and then placed them in a pretzel bag. So quick and easy if you have lots to make!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, don't forget about


Go to my Stampin'Up! website, www.shirleybmckay.stampinup.net, for more details. Place a $50+ merchandise order directly from my website and receive FREE shipping! With every $50 you spend, you qualify for a FREE

Sale-A-Bration item. Don't delay...get yours today!

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities." - James Arnay

No comments:

Post a Comment