Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SALE-A-BRATION is under way ~ jump in and join the fun!

Today's post is a Valentine idea using the Stampin'Up! TOP NOTE DIE (113463). The idea is from my upline, Karen, and was shared with my customers earlier this week.

Below gives you an idea of what other products you'll need: Twitterpated DSP (125406), Island Indigo (122923) and Blushing Bride (119796) card stock, Small Heart (117193) and Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer (122464) punches, Bitty Buttons (118761) and Basic Rhinestone Jewels (119246).
By purchasing the Top Note Die, DSP and Blosson Punch you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.
Please go to my SU website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net and order your items today!

Here Karen and I are with my downline, Myra. We had a chance to visit with her and see her Stampin' Studio earlier this week.

Until next time, do something good for yourself and stamp daily!


No comments:

Post a Comment