Friday, December 2, 2011

Stampin'Up! Textured Impressions EMBOSSING FOLDERS

Happy Friday! Hopefully you've had a great week and you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with family and friends. It's hard to believe 23 days from today is Christmas!

One of my friends back in the Carolinas' mother passed away so I'm sharing with you today the quick sympathy card I made for her using the ELEGANT LINES embossing folder.

I love the detail of this folder. You'll notice I added three Stampin'Up!' PEARL JEWELS. Once again, I think in 3s, 5s and 7s.
I hope I've given you some inspiration to get out your embossing folders and make some quick, simple cards. Thanks for joining me today and I hope you have a great weekend. Until next time, do something good for yourself and stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment