Thursday, December 15, 2011

Stampin'Up! MERRY (retired) Stamp Set

My share today is the Christmas card I made for our granddaughter. The Santa idea came from my downline, Michelle.

Santa is made using the Blossom Petals Builder Punch. Go to Michelle's blog, simplycrafted.blogspot.com, for more details on how to make him. Below is the inside of the card.

"MERRY" is another one of those stamp sets that I just can't part with but I must say this is the first card I've made using it in awhile. I especially love the sentiment ~ think of Christmas, think of snow, think of Santa, ho ho ho! You'll notice on the front of the card, I used the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder and sponged the embossed areas with Blushing Bride ink. Then to make the Santa stand out against the white background, I ran Brushed Silver card stock through the Big Shot using the Snowflakes Set #2 Sizzlit.
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to visit with me today. I hope to see you back here soon!

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment