Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stampin'Up! BOLD BLOSSOM Stamp Set and BLOSSOM BOUQUET TRIPLE LAYER PUNCH

Thank you for joining me! Today I'm sharing a card I CASED (copy and share everything) from my sister, Sue, using the BOLD BLOSSOM stamp set and BLOSSOM BOUQUET TRIPLE LAYER PUNCH. The base of the card is Very Vanilla, topped with Concord Crush and another layer of Very Vanilla. For the punched flowers I used Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango. The stems are stamped using Pear Pizzazz ink. "Thinking of You" is out of the SINCERE SALUTATIONS stamp set. The sentiment was punched out using the DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH.

All the items used for this card are in the new 2011/12 Idea Book & Catalog. Contact me today if you'd like to purchase a catalog that will be unveiled July 1st.


Our granddaughter (left) had her dance recital this past Saturday. Last year she took a Hip-Hop class but she's decided to go back to tap and ballet next year.

Have a great day and I hope to see you back here soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment