Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stampin'Up! BEST DAD EVER Stamp Set ~ Part 1

This past Sunday I had a Class and my ladies made three male and three female cards. So for the male cards I used the BEST DAD EVER stamp set and for the female cards I used the BOLD BLOSSOM stamp set. Both sets are in the Summer Mini Catalog.

This card is made using Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock. The "unique" stamp is out of the DEFINE YOUR LIFE stamp set which retires the end of June.

As a SU Demonstrator, we receive our Idea Book & Catalogs early so we can prepare for July workshops. Well I received mine yesterday and once again I am amazed at the new stamp sets and accessories that are in it. The 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog is absolutely beautiful "inside and out". I'm very excited to tell you that both the BEST DAD EVER and BOLD BLOSSOM sets made it to the big catty.

Hope to see you back here again soon; thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment