Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scrapbooking with Stampin'Up! TRAVEL LOG-Part 1

MAY IS SCRAPBOOKING MONTH


Today I am holding my first Scrapbook Class since being here in TX. I'm using the TRAVEL LOG stamp set featured in the new Summer Mini Catalog which came out May 1st and runs through August 31st. I used the Big Shot and Alphabet Simple Letters Dies for the "vacation" lettering.


I decided to scrapbook the last trip my sisters and I took with our Mom to NY some 20+ years ago. Since then, my Mom and oldest sister, have passed. Shortly before we were there, the World Trade Center had been attacked...little did we know what was yet to come....9/11. I treasure the photos that I took of the Twin Towers.
I still have journaling to do but this shows you my first of four layouts that my ladies will be doing.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I wish you and yours a wonderful Sunday!

"You will seek ME and find ME when you seek ME with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

No comments:

Post a Comment