Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stampin'Up! SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP & SQUARE LATTICE EMBOSSING FOLDER (Part 3 or 4)

I'm showing today the third card from the four that my ladies will be making in my VINTAGE CLASS tomorrow; again using the SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DSP out of the Occasions Mini Catalog that runs through April 30th. You'll noticed that the piece of DSP was cut using the BIG SHOT and TOP NOTE DIE; the blue behind the DSP was run through the Big Shot using the SQUARE LATTICE Embossing Folder and for the base of the card, I used Very Vanilla cardstock. For the pretty blue flower that embellishes the card, I found instructions on YouTube. Go to YouTube and reference Scallop Circle Flower; the video is by "chris416ward". Other items used: Four Frames and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets AND the Decorative Label Extra-Large Punch.

You couldn't help but cheer someone up by sending them this card; I just love the color combination. Thank you for stopping by and I hope this post has given you inspiration to stamp something today. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment