Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stampin'Up! FLOWER FOLDS BIGZ XL DIE

Today's share is a flower that I CASED from penguinstamper.blogspot.com using the Stampin'Up! FLOWER FOLDS die. I made a couple of dozen of these for ladies in my Bible Study group. Yesterday was our last session of our Beth Moore Study of David....Seeking a heart like His. The ladies loved them!

I used pastel jelly beans instead of the pastel M&Ms because there are none to be found in my area...there must be a lot of ladies out there creating. The pastel M&Ms would be my preference but these were certainly a big hit.

Once the flowers were cut out with the Big Shot, I ran them back through the Big Shot using the Texturz Plates. These pictures do not justify the finished product. Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you back here again soon! Have a great SPRING day!

No comments:

Post a Comment