Monday, March 7, 2011

Stampin'Up! JUST BELIEVE Stamp Set, BOTANICAL GAZETTE DSP & FRAMED TULIPS Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

HOW SIMPLE BUT YET HOW PRETTY?
I love the simplicity of this card using the new Framed Tulip Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Botanical Gazette DSP both featured in the Mini Occasions Catalog on page 28 and 26 respectively. I inked up a stamp from the JUST BELIEVE Stamp Set (page 209 of the 2010/11 Idea Book & Catalog) and stamped directly onto the DSP using Old Olive Ink. Then I tied a piece of Old Olive Taffeta 1/8" Ribbon around the card and tied a very simple bow.
I don't know if you have noticed but I use the "thinking of you" sentiment a lot on the front of my cards. Many of you may be wondering why? Well if I need a quick card whether it's birthday, sympathy, get well or thank you, I'm ready to stamp an appropriate sentiment on the inside and get the card in the mail.
I spent this past weekend in Austin with my daughter, son-in-law and his parents AND our only granddaughter. I'm sharing with you today a photo taken of our "one and only" before leaving Lake Travis yesterday.
We had a wonderful time and I can't wait to revisit this beautiful area of TX.
Thanks for stopping by; look forward to seeing you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment