Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stampin'UP! FLOWER, DAISIES #2 BIGZ DIES

I'm ready to see those beautiful spring flowers! How about you?

Hope you like these Gerbera Daisies that I cased from a SUDSOL member . She actually used 4 of the pink cut outs and 6 of the yellow cut outs. I'm one of those who uses odd numbers to create so I used 3 of the pink and 5 of the yellow. These are really fast to make using the Big Shot; Flower, Daisies # 2 Bigz Die; Build a Brad, Two Way Glue; Embossing Powder and Heat Tool. I used Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry (retired) card stock.

This is the flower before it's been fluffed around the edges.




To make the center, I put two way glue on the build a brad, let it sit for a few minutes, then sprinkled old olive embossing powder and then used the heat tool to give it that bubbly look. You'll see I stuck the brad on a piece of styrofoam to make it easier to handle.
Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me, shirley.mckay@ymail.com.
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment