Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stampin'Up! Heard From The Heart

YESTERDAY WAS NATIONAL CARD MAKING DAY....and I spent a good part of my day doing just that...making cards!
Here are card fronts I'm making to swap at the Stampin'Up! Regional being held later this week in Columbia, SC. Everything has to be current SU products. I used the Heard From The Heart stamp set (Welcome Christmas into your heart), Jolly Holiday designer series paper, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla card stock, Eyelet Border, Heart to Heart and Small Heart punches and Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great Sunday; see you next week!

Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve..But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment