Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stampin'Up! Quarterly Downline Meeting

Tuesday night my upline, Karen H, hosted my quarterly downline meeting.
We asked that the ladies bring something that the others could easily do at a workshop. We'll here's what was brought. Starting at the top, Sue made a pencil made out of Mentos, a Rolo and Hershey kiss. What a great "teacher" idea. Next is a Halloween treat shared by Karen. She used the Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Basic Black card stock, waffle paper, bat, circle and word punches. Inside is gum. This is a great Halloween idea for your children's classmates. Skipping over to the wreath card, Donna made it using the Autumn Days stamp set. What a great fall card for most any occasion. Last but not least is what I shared. The wedding and/or anniversary card which I posted on my blog 9/09/10 for our daughter's 10th wedding anniversary. Lisa was there and is sending her project. I can't wait to receive and once I do, I'll be sharing it with you.
We missed Karen G and Michelle R.
The main emphasis of this meeting was the importance of growing our SU business by holding workshops which in turn leads to more recruits.
Thanks to Karen H for being such a great hostess and for sharing ideas she received at Convention.
Have a great day; thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment