Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stampin'Up! Owl Punch & First Day Bookmarks

I hope you had a safe holiday weekend. It went by way too fast didn't it? Now it's back to a little stamping....my most favorite thing in the whole wide world! This week I am sharing with you more items that I will have at our booth on Saturday at the Scrap for a Cure for Ovarian Cancer.
You may have already seen these bookmarks on other blogs using the Big Shot and Two Tags Bigz Die. Most of the ones I have seen have used strictly the owl punch. But the "bookworm" stamp from the First Day stamp set is also cute and just happens to be the
right size. If you have questions, please feel free to email me. I hope this has given you some inspiration to stamp something today.
Thanks for stopping by; hope to see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment